• $20 for $40 worth of upscale authentic Brazilian fare
• Chicken, beef, lamb and seafood entrees plus vegetarian offerings
• Full bar with specialty cocktails
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 26, 2013
DealChicken never has been accused of being tall, tan, young or lovely, but he knows a great deal when he finds it for you. Grill From Ipanema, Washington’s authentic Brazilian restaurant for 20 years, offers you $40 worth of food and beverages for only $20. That’s 50% off in any language, and can be used for appetizers, soups, salads, entrees and seafood. Start your meal with the customer-favorite appetizer, Mexilhao A Carioca: large half-shell green mussels prepared in leek, watercress, garlic and butter sauce. From there on, every course is like a samba. Don’t let this deal pass by without saying, “Ahhhhhhhhh, yes!”
Located in the heart of Adams Morgan, Grill From Ipanema offers a culinary experience that spans the many cultures and flavors of Brazilian cuisine. Among them are the dishes that chef and owner Alcy De Souza learned to prepare in his mother's kitchen in Brazil. He came to Washington in 1991 and opened his dream restaurant, Grill From Ipanema.
50% off upscale Brazilian fare at The Grill From Ipanema in Adams Morgan
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Limit one per customer plus one additional as a gift. Dine-in only. Limit one voucher per table/group per visit. Voucher must be used in one visit. No cash value or cash back for unused portion. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Not valid on Happy Hour or Brunch specials. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
As Chef Alcy De Souza says, “So I recommend having fun because there is nothing better for people in this world than to eat, drink and enjoy life.”