• $15 for $30 worth of dim sum and authentic Hong Kong-style cuisine
• Extensive Zagat-rated menu featuring seafood, pork, steak and vegetarian dishes plus chef specialties
• Small plates perfect for sharing
• Convenient location in Westfield Wheaton Shopping Center
• PROMOTION EXPIRES November 1, 2012
Feast on some authentic Hong Kong-style cuisine at Hollywood East Cafe for half off — with $30 worth of food for only $15. That's a chance to try food from the extensive menu including soft shell crabs, egg custard tarts, baby clams, oysters, various steaks, frog legs, lobster and more. Hollywood East Cafe also prides itself on its friendly staff and convenient location. Take the family out for a fun dine-in experience and try Hollywood East Cafe.
Hollywood East Cafe is located in Westfield Mall. You can enjoy your dine-in experience at the restaurant for either lunch or dinner.
50% off dim sum and Hong Kong-style fare at Hollywood East Cafe in Wheaton
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. May buy multiples for yourself. May buy 1 additional as a gift. Dine-in only. Limit one per group/table per visit. Must use entire voucher value in one visit. No cash value or cash back for unused portion. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Not valid on alcohol. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Octopuses have been known to sneak away under water with coconut shells to be used later as shelter. Without a shell, they are more vulnerable to predators.