- $50 for $100 toward a Kids Summer Bead Camp for one child
- Apply $100 voucher value toward one of three different camps
- Camp 1: Basic class - glass tiles, metal cutting, rivets and more ($125 cost)
- Camp 2: Basic/Intermediate class - metal cutting, rivets, macrame and more ($135 cost)
- Camp 3: Intermediate/Advanced class - wireworking, kumihimi, wire embroidery and more ($150 cost)
- All materials provided; take home your creation
- Expert instructors teach jewelry-crafting techniques ranging from basic beading to advanced cutting, filing and riveting methods
- Camps include 3 sessions in charming studio; each session is 2.5 hours long
- Camps are held between June 25 and August 24 (see website for schedule details)
- Customers must pay remainder of class fee
- Promotion Expires August 24, 2013
The Birdstone Bead Studio offers this $100 voucher at half price, applicable to the kids' summer bead camp, a three-day learning experience guaranteed to banish boredom. The Basic class introduces glass tiles, metal cutting, rivet and more ($125 value). The Basic/Intermediate level builds on skills in metal cutting, rivet, macramé and more ($135 value). Intermediate/Advanced classes teach wireworks, kumihimo (ancient art of Japanese braiding), wire embroidery and more ($150 value). Stretch young imaginations and creativity with the fascinating world of beads and the joy of making something beautiful.
Birdstone Bead Studio in Excelsior has an enormous inventory of beads-crystal, floral, enamels, polished stone, wooden, metal and more. Owner Tammi Pederson is a skilled jewelry maker who provides classes and special monthly workshops that teach you how to create beautiful, one-of-a-kind bracelets, earrings, necklaces and pendants. The studio is a fun place for girls' night out or kids' birthday parties.
$50 for $100 toward a Kids Summer Bead Camp class for one
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Limit 1 voucher per customer. May buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 voucher per visit. Voucher is valid for $100 towards a Kids Summer Bead Camp class (3 sessions; each session is 2.5 hours). Each voucher is valid for one student. Reservations required and subject to availability; see website for class schedule. Entire voucher value must be used in full during a single visit. No cash value or cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Customers must pay remainder of class fee upon arrival. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
King Tut was a fan of beads. He had elaborate beadwork in his tomb, including a pair of slippers and a hassock showing captive nations.