- $99 for 3 laser hair removal treatments ($429 value)
- Must call to schedule appointment
- Cannot be combined with other offers
- Promotion Expires October 11, 2013
If the battle of the fuzz has you feeling frustrated, take heart with today’s deal. For $99, enjoy three laser hair removal treatments from ProSkin Esthetics and Laser Center. Choose from two areas for treatment: lip and chin or underarms. Laser hair removal works by directing an intense, pulsating beam of light to the hair follicles, which removes and inhibits unwanted hair, providing an extended hair-free period. Laser hair removal is particularly effective for people with light skin and dark hair. All laser work is performed on FDA-approved lasers.
Located in St. Paul, ProSkin Esthetics and Laser Center only hires qualified personnel, including Aveda-trained estheticians. In addition to laser hair removal, Proskin offers facials, peels, waxing, brow and lash tinting, makeup application, eyelash extensions and collagen induction therapy.
$99 for three laser hair removal treatments from ProSkin Esthetics ($429 value)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase multiple vouchers and gifts. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant will abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash value. No cash back. Must call to schedule appointment. Purchaser will receive three separate vouchers, each valid for one laser hair removal treatment. Choose from two areas: lip and chin, or underarm. No cash value. No cash back. Tax and gratuity not included. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Bob Siegel has achieved the rare, nationally recognized credentials of certified laser specialist, CLS, a certified micro-pigmentation technician, and is one of only two certified multi-treppanic collagen actuation therapists in Minnesota.