- $15 for $30 worth of food
- A great place to get your burrito fix
- Full bar
- Open Monday-Friday 10 a.m. to 2 a.m.; Saturday-Sunday 9 a.m. to 4 a.m.
- Promotion Expires September 11, 2013
DealChicken gets a hankering for Mexican more often than you might imagine. Some days, nothing's better on a cold Minneapolis day than a bucket of salsa, a crisp bowl of guacamole or an overflowing plate of super nachos. For main courses, it's easy to lean toward burritos, tacos and other obvious favorites—but consider dipping your fork in some of La Que Buena's seafood options, such as various quesadillas, tilapia with mole sauce or shrimp ceviche. With today's deal, you can do it all for half off!
La Que Buena is a Mexican restaurant on East Lake Street in Powderhorn. If you haven't been to South Minneapolis in a while, you can easily get to the highly walkable Lake Street area via car, bus, light rail and the Midtown Greenway.
50% off food at La Que Buena Mexican Restaurant
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. No purchase limits. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. No cash back. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
La Cucaracha, which is Spanish for "the cockroach", is a popular Spanish song that gained its notoriety during the Mexican Revolution.