- $15 buys $30 worth of menu items
- Belly dancers on Friday and Saturday nights
- Open 7 days a week
- Valid for dine-in only
- Not valid on the buffet or during holidays
- Promotion Expires July 16, 2013
Satisfy the cravings of most every member of your flock when you dine at Jerusalem’s Restaurant in Minneapolis. The authentic Middle Eastern cuisine includes lamb shanks, lamb curries, shish kebabs, tabouleh salad, hummus, falafel burgers, gyros and a monster burger, which has three layers of ground beef, chicken kebab and shawarma topped with cheese. Today, you'll save half price off the regular cost of your meal.
Established 32 years ago, Jerusalem's Restaurant is located at 1518 Nicollet Ave. Hours are 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday, noon to 10 p.m. Saturday and noon to 9 p.m. Sunday.
$15 for $30 worth of Middle Eastern food at Jerusalem's Restaurant
- Limit 2 per person. May buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 voucher per table, per visit. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back, no cash value. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Dine-in only. Excludes holidays and buffet.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Jerusalem's Restaurant has been awarded Best Middle Eastern Restaurant in the Twin Cities over the past 25 years by Minnesota Monthly and City Pages, and in 2011 by Southwest Journal.