• $899 for 9 Zerona laser-slimming treatments ($1,899 value)
• Zerona is a non-invasive, FDA approved body slimming procedure that can remove excess fat without the negative side effects associated with surgical methods
• Sessions include comprehensive consultation, fitness evaluation and lymphatic massage
• Awarded best salon and spa for 2012
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 17, 2013
DealChicken has had a difficult time removing his excess feathers. After much research, he came across the non-invasive body-slimming procedure called Zerona. At Salon Ave featuring SYNC Medspa, you can order nine Zerona laser-slimming treatments. This is a $1,899 value for $899 — that’s a 52% savings. It also comes with a comprehensive consultation, a fitness evaluation and lymphatic massages following each session. There are no negative side effects that are usually associated with surgical procedures. Remember to book an appointment within the six-month validation period.
Salon Ave is owned and operated by Dan Ventrelli, LeeAnne Montgomery, Kate Campion and Dr. Kara Sellung Kim . Awarded the Best Salon & Spa in the north from 2008 to 2012. It also offers facials, manicures and Botox. It is open Monday to Saturday from 9 a.m. (8 a.m. on Saturdays) until late (5 p.m. on Saturdays).
$899 for Zerona laser-slimming treatment package
- May purchase 1 for self and 1 as gift. By appointment only. First appointment must be scheduled within the 6-month validation period. All treatments must be used by same person. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. There are no known negative side effects from Zerona treatments; however, patients with certain medical conditions should not be treated with Zerona. These include: pregnant or breast feeding, cardiovascular disease, liver disease, kidney disease, disease of the lymphatic system, caner (active or within 1 year of remission), patients that suffer from basal metabolic disorder (ie - hypothyroid) CAN be treated, but must be stable and continue taking medications in order to ensure positive results.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The Zerona laser body slimming treatment is FDA approved and proven to work among active adults nation wide.