• $75 of healing services for only $35.50
• Bhakti Wellness Center is on Main Street in Hopkins, 10 miles southwest of Minneapolis
• Call ahead to make your holistic health appointment
• PROMOTION EXPIRES December 28, 2012
Ready to heal the natural way? Sign up for a session at Bhakti Wellness Center for more than half off. Book time with Karen Norum, Ph.D. and Certified BodyTalk Practitioner, for a healing BodyTalk treatment. This non-invasive technique aims to help the body communicate with itself better and synch up its energy systems. Or choose a customized massage with experienced massage therapist Andrea Chazin. Andrea combines sports, deep tissue, neomuscular and other techniques to create a massage that caters to her client’s specific needs.
In addition to BodyTalk and massage therapy, Bhakti Wellness Center provides Reiki, bodywork, meditation classes, spa treatments and more.
$35.50 for massages and healing services at Bhakti Wellness Center
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. May buy one per person and two as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Please abide by the 24-hour cancellation policy. Valid only for new clients or those who haven't booked in the past 12 months. Thai massages valid only with Andrea.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Guy Odishaw taught at the Minneapolis School of Massage, the Everest Institute and the University of Minnesota. He was also a cranial sacral instructor for medical students.