• $250 for $500 towards LASIK for each eye
• Includes free comprehensive LASIK eye exam
• Procedure takes roughly 10 minutes per eye
• Advanced Custom LASIK technology for individualized treatment & best price guarantee
• Many patients see 20/20 almost immediately
• PROMOTION EXPIRES December 31, 2012
In the 21st century, you don't have to settle for less than 20/20 vision. Let Dr. John Foley, an experienced LASIK specialist, give you life-changing results without draining your life savings. At Joffe MediCenter, Custom LASIK costs as little as $495 and no more than $1295 per eye. When it comes to eyes - Joffe knows you have choices in LASIK care, and is committed to providing exceptional care, excellent service, and the best value in the Twin Cities. That's why you can trust in Dr. John Foley's experience. For a decade, Dr. Foley has treated nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism and personally performed thousands and thousands of LASIK procedures in the Twin Cities. The LASIK procedure itself is quick and painless, performed using advanced FDA-approved, NASA-inspired LASIK technology.
Dr. Stephen Joffe, co-founder of Joffe MediCenter, opened one of America's first laser vision correction centers in 1995. Joffe MediCenter represents a family's expertise and deep commitment to LASIK and a passion for helping people improve their lives through better vision and market leading value. You can also find them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/JoffeMediCenter.
$250 for $500 towards LASIK Eye Surgery at Joffe MediCenter
- Two per person. One per eye. May purchase 2 additional as gifts. New clients only. Must schedule free LASIK eye exam. Consultation required. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Non candidates are eligible for a full refund. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Patients who have LASIK eye surgery feel very comfortable during the procedure and recover very quickly compared to other procedures. The most common feedback Dr. Foley and the Joffe MediCenter team hear is, "I wish I had done it sooner!" Don't make the same mistake- do it now!