• $15 for $30 worth of vouchers for HoneyBaked Ham
• Lean, juicy smoked hams, turkeys, chickens and more
• Valid at HoneyBaked Ham in Burnsville, Minnetonka and North Roseville
• PROMOTION EXPIRES December 1, 2012
Winnie the Pooh isn’t the only one who loves honey — DealChicken and his peeps like it too, as the sweet and crunchy glaze that crowns every delicious HoneyBaked Ham. This half-price offer gives you two vouchers that can be used at three convenient locations; it’s easy to surprise your friends and family with a complete dinner featuring a whole or half ham or alternative entree of turkey, including sides, salads, and desserts. Business lunches are a done deal with catering services from HoneyBaked Ham offering buffets, platters and meals.
Harry J. Hoenselaar opened his first store in Michigan 50 years ago. With 400 stores across the country, his family continues to oversee preparations of HoneyBaked Ham using his secret marinade, special glaze and the unique blend of woods used for smoking meats.
$30 to spend at HoneyBaked Ham
- Limit 2 and 2 additional as gifts. Deal split into two $15 vouchers. Limit one voucher per person per purchase. No cash value. Can't combine with other offer. Valid for in-store purchases only.Tax and gratuity not included. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Harry J. Hoenselaar not only created the recipe for a HoneyBaked Ham, he also invented and patented a unique machine that slices a ham in a single, continuous spiral for easier serving.