• $15 for $30 worth of food (two $15 vouchers)
• -or- $20 for $40 worth of food (two $20 vouchers)
• Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Features house cured & smoked meats and fresh baked breads
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 8, 2013
A naturally sustainable sandwich in the Minneapolis area? You bet your pastrami on rye! DealChicken has pecked out a hearty menu of mouth-watering, independently operated deli fare, just west of the Warehouse District. Be’Wiched serves up some of the finest tastes — especially their soups — in the Twin Cities. Choose from a $15 or $20 purchase that grants your twice the spending power, good for any menu item. Pulled pork Bahn Mi, or a cup of steaming Truffle Potato Chowder caught your attention yet? Soup’s on.
Since 2007, owners Matthew Bickford and Mike Ryan have strived to bring only the freshest tastes and industry professionalism to their heaping plates of food.
$30 worth of sandwiches, salads & soups
- Limit 1 per person. May purchase 1 gift. Deal split into two $15 vouchers. One voucher per visit.
No Cash value. Tax and gratuity not included. Not valid with any other promotion, special, or coupon. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws
$40 worth of sandwiches, salads & soups
- Limit 1 per person. May purchase 1 gift. Deal split into two $20 vouchers. Each ($20) voucher must be used for a minimum of 2 people. No Cash value. Tax and gratuity not included. Only 1 voucher valid per visit. Not valid with any other promotion, special, or coupon
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Matthew Bickford and Mike Ryan, the founders and owners of Be’Wiched, have an impressive culinary resume between the two, with restaurant experience at places like D’Amico Cucina, Restaurant Alma, D’Amico and Sons, Zander Café, Solera Restaurant, La Belle Vie and now of course Be’Wiched.
After you've used your DealChicken certificates in-store - let Be'Wiched bring their craveable chef-created sandwiches to you. They have catering options for everything, from a backyard party to a large corporate meeting.