- Receive two $10 vouchers to be used on separate visits
- Valid at High Point location only
- Choose ice cream creations, shakes, smoothies, yogurt and sorbet
- Be sure to check out their Signature Creations
- Promotion Expires November 24, 2013
All together now: “I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream?” DealChicken hears you, and he has a treat for you today: Half off at Cold Stone Creamery! You get $20 worth of ice cream for just $10 (split into two $10 vouchers). But your choices don’t end there. Cold Stone offers tons of choices with its wide selection of mix-ins the peeps behind the counter can fold into your ice cream. Try one of the Signature Creations like the Coffee Lovers Only with coffee ice cream, roasted almonds, Heath Toffee bar and caramel. Or create your own from the dozens of ice cream flavors and mix-ins available. Deal-ectable!
The first Cold Stone Creamery hatched in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona. Now, more than 20 years later, more than 1,400 stores have opened across the country, including your local Greensboro and High Point locations. Cold Stone also makes cakes and cupcakes, sandwich cookies, smoothies, shakes and iced and blended coffee drinks.
$10 for $20 worth of ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery in High Point
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase two for self and two as gifts. Tax not included. Merchant will abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash value. No cash back. Deal is split into 2 $10 vouchers. Valid at the High Point location only.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Cold Stone employees sing a Cold Stone song when a customer places money in the tip jar. Lyrics include short, catchy phrases, such as, "This is our Cold Stone song, it is not very long".