- $20 for $40 worth of food and drink
- Deal includes two $20 vouchers
- Promotion Expires September 17, 2013
At Mi Casa Fusion Mexican Grill, your meal is served your way. First, choose your style, from burritos, quesadillas, tacos, nachos and more. Next, choose from proteins like chicken, beef, steak, shrimp, tofu and cheese. Lastly, choose tasty toppings like guacamole, queso dip, bacon, black or pinto beans, pickled jalapeños, pico de gallo or fresh vegetables. No matter what you pick, your order will be as unique as you are. Get $40 worth of delicious Mexican fare from Mi Casa Fusion Mexican Grill for just $20 with this great deal!
Located on Elmsley Court in Greensboro, Mi Casa Fusion Mexican Grill offers guests an innovative menu inspired by authentic Mexican ingredients. The atmosphere is casual, so Mi Casa is ideal for family meals, meet-ups with friends or even a quick bite on your lunch hour. Check out their weekly promotions including Taco Tuesday- 2 tacos (chicken or beef), Quesadilla Saturday- chicken or beef with chips and drinks, Kids eat free Saturday with each purchase of a regular adult meal (1 child per adult), Burrito Thursday- chicken or beef burrito with chips and drink. Come and try a their new menu item- chicken club quesadilla and fusion stacks!
$20 for $40 worth of food (2 $20 vouchers)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase two for self and two as gifts. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant will abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash value. No cash back. Not valid on alcohol. Deal is split into 2 $20 vouchers to be used on separate visits. Tip should be based on original value. Not valid with any other offers, discounts or promotions.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Mexico's Independence Day is September 16.