- $35 for half-day summer camp ($70 value)
- —or— $70 for full-day summer camp ($145 value)
- For children ages 4 to 11
- 2013 camp dates: June 17–21, July 22–26, July 29–August 2, August 12–16, or August 19–23
- Half-day hours: 9 a.m.-noon
- Full-day hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Promotion Expires August 23, 2013
Turn off the TV, confiscate the video games and get your kids engaged in something creative at Jump! Imaginative Art for Kids summer camps. Pay just $35 for a half-day camp, or keep them busy all day for only $70. Much more than macaroni-art factories, these special camps offer a complete creative experience that includes art, drama, science and literature. Kids have fun while learning intensely through projects, stories, games and special guest instructors. With five camp sessions available throughout the summer, you’re sure to find something that suits your family’s schedule.
Jump! Imaginative Art for Kids is devoted to fostering creativity in children, but they also have their eye on the environment. They spend as much time outdoors as possible (weather permitting), use recycled materials in their projects and generally try to put positive vibes out into the world. Healthy, natural snacks are provided, but please pack a lunch for your youngster.
$35 for half day art camp ($70 value)
According to acacamps.org, camps help children mature socially, emotionally, intellectually, morally and physically.