- $15 for a 4-pack of tickets ($30 value)
- Choose from 12 concerts between April 19-October 18
- See a complete list of concerts here
- Must be 21+
- Not valid for wine purchases
- Promotion Expires October 18, 2013
If you're down for some relaxing music on some hot nights this season, the Grove Winery, voted best-runner up by the Greensboro News Record as "The Best Outdoor Music Space in the Triad," brings you half-off a ticket package to its 2013 outdoor Concert Series. For just $15, receive four tickets to any of the 12 booked shows from April to October. With all you'll be saving, be sure to try some of Grove Winery's award-winning wines while you kick back and enjoy the show.
Established in 1993, Grove Winery has built up the reputation as one of the most award-winning East Coast wineries, producing very limited edition cases of wine each year. Open year-round, Grove Winery offers tours, tastings, picnics and, of course, special events.
$15 for a 4-pack of tickets to the 2013 Wine & Song Concert Series
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase one for self and one as a gift. No cash value. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Tax and gratuity not included. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. No cash back. Not valid with other offers, discounts or promotions. Reservations required and subject to availability. Must be 21 and up. Visit http://grovewinery.com/wine_song.html for the 2013 concert schedule.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Grove is now recognized as one of the most awarded wineries and estate vineyards on the East Coast. Grapes grown at the vineyard include Cabernet Sauvignon, Sangiovese, Nebbiolo, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Chardonnay, Traminette, and Tempranillo.