- $17 for OPI gel manicure ($35 value)
- OPI GelColor of your choice, or upgrade to French manicure for $5
- Valid at Friendly Ave. location only
- Pamper yourself, or give as a gift
- Promotion Expires July 4, 2013
Day in and day out, your nails are on the front lines, bearing the brunt of your daily toil. Give them some reinforcement with today’s deal from ck hair designs. Just $17 gets you an OPI gel manicure, a fast-drying, long-lasting nail treatment that is sure to beef up even the weakest of nails, redefining the phrase tough as nails. Yet you won’t find any drill sergeants at this friendly, family-oriented salon—just a licensed, full-time nail specialist who can’t wait to give you the individual attention and pampering you deserve.
In addition to nails, ck hair designs offers a wide range of stylish hair services and selective professional hair care products. Call to book your appointment Tuesday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. or Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 1p.m. They're also available Mondays by request!
$17 gel manicure at ck hair designs
- May purchase one for self and one as a gift. No cash value. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Tax and gratuity not included. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. No cash back. Not valid with other offers, discounts or promotions. Appointment required and subject to availability. Valid at Friendly location only. 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not transferable. Valid only for option purchased. More than 15 minutes late will be considered canceled and have to re-book. Limit 1 voucher per visit. Valid for OPI gel application only. $5 charge to remove previous gel if applicable. $5 to upgrade to a French manicure. Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Students are required to complete 300 hours of education before they are eligible for the State Board of Cosmetology exam. This typically equates to three or four months, depending on part-time or full-time student status.