- $20 for $40 worth of food and drink
- Customers receive 2 vouchers worth $20 each; to be used on separate occasions
- Experienced chefs perform tableside pyrotecnics and awe diners
- Promotion Expires May 10, 2013
Mizumi Hibachi & Sushi only recently opened, but diners are already calling it some of the best sushi and hibachi in downtown Greensboro. Decide for yourself with today’s deal from the restaurant: $20 for $40 worth of dine-in food and non-alcoholic drinks. Sit at the sushi bar or at a hibachi table when redeeming this deal to see the master sushi chefs at work, preparing your order of authentic Japanese cuisine. Delish.
Located on State Street, Mizumi Hibachi & Sushi welcomes new customers and repeat diners. The only items you cannot order with this deal are the specials. They're open Monday-Thursday, 11 a.m.-10 p.m., Friday and Saturday, 11 a.m.-11 p.m. and Sundays, 12 p.m.-9 p.m.
50% off food and drink at Mizumi Hibachi & Sushi
- Limit 2 per person. May buy additional as gifts. Customers receive 2 vouchers worth $20 each. Each $20 voucher must be used on a separate occasion. Each $20 voucher value must be used in a single visit. No cash value or cash back for unused portion. Dine-in only. Limit one voucher per table/group per visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Not valid on alcohol or other specials. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
A sushi chef, also known as an itamae, once had to undergo 10 years of training before working at a restaurant. Today, demand for sushi is so high, many begin after just two years of training.