- Pay just $12 for $24 worth of food and drink
- Deal includes three $8 vouchers
- Vouchers must be used on separate visits
- Promotion Expires May 9, 2013
If you have a sweet tooth, you will love this delicious deal from Jumoka Cafe & Bakery. Choose from tender cinnamon rolls, moist muffins, chewy cookies, sweet cupcakes and a variety of homemade cakes including red velvet, cinnamon pecan and German chocolate. Pies like apple, sweet potato and pecan are also available. And what would your favorite piece of bakery be without a hot cup of coffee to go with it? Jumoka offers coffee and espresso drinks to warm even the chilliest of bones. No matter what you choose, you'll get it for half price when you pay just $12 for $24 worth of tasty Jumoka treats!
Located on Eastchester Drive in High Point, Jumoka Cafe & Bakery offers guests freshly-made bakery and drinks in a cozy atmosphere. Sit down and enjoy some of the bakery's delicious food offerings, or take some home to share with the entire family. Jumoka's staff is friendly and dedicated to their customers, so you'll never leave disappointed.
50% off baked goods and drinks at Jumoka Cafe & Bakery
- Limit 1 per customer. May buy 2 additional as gifts. Customers receive three (3) vouchers worth $8 each (to be used on separate visits). Limit 1 voucher per table/group, per visit. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Must use each voucher in one visit. No cash value or cash back for unused portion. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
October 4 is known as National Cinnamon Bun Day in Sweden, where the very first cinnamon roll was baked. There, cinnamon rolls are social institutions that should not be missed, and are typically enjoyed during FIKA, a get-together with friends.