- $15 for $30 worth of pizza and more
- Customers receive 3 vouchers worth $10 each (to be used on separate visits)
- Featuring New York-style pizza and 8 flat screen TVs
- Open 11 a.m.-2 a.m. daily
- Not valid on alcohol
- Promotion Expires June 28, 2013
Looking for a place to take the whole flock for pizza and cheer on your favorite team? Fly down to Spring Garden Bar & Pizzeria where you can get three $10 vouchers for just $15—that's a 50% savings! 8 flat screen TVs let you watch the game while enjoying items from the extensive menu. It features more than a dozen appetizers, burgers, chicken sandwiches, pasta, salads and—of course—pizza. Pizza choices range from plain cheese to the Big Bear, with five meats and four veggies. For toppings, treat yourself to traditional add-ons or pineapple, roasted red pepper, artichokes and fresh jalapenos.
Spring Garden Bar and Pizzeria is located at 2419 Spring Garden Street in Greensboro, a few blocks west of the UNC-Greensboro campus. It's open from 11 a.m. to 2 a.m. daily. The restaurant features daily pizza and drink specials, along with 10 beers on tap and 20 craft beers to try. Patio seating is also available.
50% off pizza and more at Spring Garden Bar & Pizzeria
- Limit 1 per customer. May buy 1 additional as gift. Customers receive 3 vouchers worth $10 each. Each voucher must be used on a separate visit. Limit one voucher per table per visit. Each $10 voucher value must be used in one visit. No cash value or cash back for unused portion. Not valid on alcohol, tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The largest pizza ever baked was 122 feet, 8 inches in diameter, weighed 26,883 pounds, and contained 9,920 pounds of flour, 3,960 pounds of cheese, 1,763 pounds of mushrooms, 1,984 pounds of tomato puree and 1,984 pounds of chopped tomatoes.