- $24 worth of baked goods for $12
- Receive three $8 vouchers
- Open seven days a week
- Promotion Expires March 10, 2013
Some of DealChicken’s best farm friends are cows, and he even knows the eight maids who are a-milking. But what he knows even better is a great deal, especially today’s from Spring Garden Bakery & Coffeehouse. Visit to take a break from stressful holiday shopping and indulge in a sweet treat with a nice hot cup of coffee. Since today's deal is split into three certificates, you can even spread the joy and give one or two to a friend. Think stocking stuffers! The tasty menu includes cakes, cookies, cupcakes, bars, brownies, pies and granola. Also, check out the daily selections of themed bread, from Challah to whole wheat.
Locally Owned and Operated, Greensboro's Spring Garden Bakery & Coffeehouse has roots dating back to the early '80s. While expanded and evolved, the cafe still implements the same pride and commitment of the original artisan founders and serves the Triad's clientele with good coffee and tasty baked goods.
50% off at Spring Garden Bakery & Coffeehouse
- Limit 1 per customer. May buy additional as gifts. Issued as three (3) $8 vouchers. Limit 1 voucher per customer per day. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Each voucher must be used in one visit. No cash value or cash back for unused portion. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Spring Garden Bakery and Coffeehouse started in the 1980s. Today they provide their products in Earth Fare, Deep Roots Markets, First Carolina Deli and Lox, Stock and Bagel, Tate Street Coffee House, The Green Bean.