• Receive two $20 gift certificates for just $20 (a $40 value)
• Louisiana-style steak, seafood and more
• Not valid on alcoholic drinks or specials
• Open seven days a week for lunch and dinner
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 30, 2013
DealChicken knows there's nothing better than chowing down on some tasty Cajun fare for dinner—unless, of course, you can get it for 50% off. Take advantage of this special offer from New Orleans Bar and Grill, and pay half price for some beakwatering Louisiana style favorites. Pay just $20 and you'll receive two $20 vouchers, valid for everything from gumbo and crawfish, to seafood dishes, to steak and sandwiches. So get it while the getting's good, and be sure to bring your appetite!
Located in Greensboro, New Orleans Bar and Grill serves up a wide variety of Cajun, Creole and traditional American dishes. Their most popular dishes include Cajun Tilapia, Bourbon Street sandwiches and grilled rib-eye steak.
50% off food at New Orleans Bar & Grill
- Limit 1 per customer. May buy additional as gifts. Limit one per table, per visit. Not valid on alcohol or specials. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Each voucher must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Please tip on full value of service. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Most people think Cajun and Creole are the same thing. Actually, Creole refers to the original European settlers of Louisiana while Cajun refers to the southwest Louisiana residents.