• $10 for reserve wine tasting for 2 ($20 value)
• Tasting features seven wines and includes souvenir glasses
• Must be 21 or older
• Not valid on special events; check website calendar for details
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 15, 2013
DealChicken never turns down an opportunity to raise his glass. Featuring a romantic setting where you can toast friends, family or that special someone, Stonefield Cellars delights guests by pouring an extensive array of fine vintages. Sample seven distinct wines as you and a friend broaden your knowledge and appreciation of the drink of the gods. Treat your taste buds at a price that won’t leave you with sour grapes.
Located in Stokesdale, Stonefield Cellars was born out of the concept of creating a high quality winery in Guilford county. Sample some of the latest vintages paired with delicious snacks including cheese and crackers, and spend time enjoying the scenic grounds. An ideal setting in which to celebrate family and special events or corporate functions, they also have a full calendar of events that can be viewed on their website.
50% off reserve wine tasting for 2 from Stonefield Cellars
- Limit 1 per customer. May buy 1 additional as gift. Must be 21 or older. Not valid during special events; check website calendar for details at http://stonefieldcellars.com/events/. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Each voucher must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Tastings are conducted during normal business hours: Thursday–Saturday 12 p.m.–6 p.m., and Sunday 1 p.m.-6 p.m. or by appointment. Please arrive by 5 p.m. to complete tasting. Please call ahead for parties of 6 or more. If redeeming in March 2013, please call for an appointment.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Stonefield Cellars' winemaker, Robert Wurz, has a PhD in wine chemistry from UC Davis, CA, his native state, and has been making wine in NC since 1999.