• $35 for an iStep consultation and a 50-minute reflexology session ($79 value)
• This deal will promote wellness through healthy feet
• Redeem this offer at Positive Touch’s location at The Shoe Market in Greensboro
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 16, 2013
Heal your feet and heal your body. Get started on the right foot with this offer from Positive Touch. An alternative care technician will analyze your step for potential problems (15 to 20 minutes) before treating you to a relaxing reflexology session that will activate your body’s pressure points to relieve tension and stress.
Positive Touch provides alternative health solutions to the Triad area from their home base in High Point, where their most popular services are reflexology and microdermabrasion.
55% off an iStep consultation & reflexology from Positive Touch at The Shoe Market
- Limit 1 per customer. May buy 2 additional as gifts. Appointment required. Scheduling subject to availability. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Each voucher must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Please tip on full value of service. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Reflexology is a massage focused on the reflex areas in the feet and hands. It is believed that these areas correspond to all the glands and organs in the body.