- $20 for $40 worth of party supplies, gift wrap, stationery and more!
- Issued as two $20 vouchers to be used on separate visits
- Not valid on custom orders or sale items
- Promotion Expires April 22, 2013
You might not be able to tell by looking at him, but DealChicken’s a real party animal—and the only thing that fluffs his feathers more than a hopping shindig is a cheer-worthy deal. Up the fun factor of your next party when you score 50% off from If It’s Paper. Stock up on $40 worth of invitations, gift wrap, holiday items, decorations, stationery and more for just $20. Pick up a few things to take an upcoming bash from nice to notable, or visit the store to get inspired for your next big night. Now, that’s a deal worth celebrating!
If It's Paper has been helping the Triad throw better parties for over three decades. In the late '70s when it opened, If It's Paper carried bulk and discontinued paper, envelopes and letterheads-but today, it has expanded to a fully stocked party store, carrying everything from serving platters to bridal party gifts. The business is expanding too, with a new location coming soon to Raleigh!
$20 for $40 worth of supplies at If It's Paper
- Limit 1 per customer. Issued as two $20 vouchers to be used separately. Limit 1 voucher per visit, per day. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
If you know of a party product that you’d like to see in a store close by, go to If It’s Paper’s website and click on “Recommend a Product.” That's just one more way the folks at If It’s Paper are committed to helping you throw the best party possible.