• $49 for a 2-night stay at a 3-star hotel on the Las Vegas Strip ($298 value)
• $100 Visa Dine Around included
• Valid for check-in Sunday-Wednesday
• More information on Dine Around may be found at http://tripsincentives.com/DineAround.html
• Maximum four people
• PROMOTION EXPIRES September 25, 2013
Need an incentive to enjoy some much-deserved travel? How about 83% off a mini Vegas vacation from Trips Incentives? For less than $50, you can stay right on the strip—where all the action happens—at a 3-star hotel. Plus, you get a $100 dining credit valid at 12 chain restaurants, so you can fuel up for more fun. With meals and accommodations covered at such a low cost, you can afford to indulge in Las Vegas’ well-known array of entertainment, whether you want to gamble the night away or take the family to a show.
Trips Incentives is a Better Business Bureau (BBB)-accredited travel business with over 50 years' combined experience. They're here to help you arrive at a variety of vacation destinations, from a quick getaway to the Vegas Strip to a week-long stay in a private vacation condo.
$49 for a 2-night stay on the Las Vegas Strip plus $100 Visa Dine Around ($298 value)
- Limit 1 per person. No gifts allowed. Reservation required, subject to availability. Valid for check-in Sunday-Wednesday only. A fully refundable $50 reservation guarantee is required by credit card at time of booking. Maximum of 4 people. Taxes and gratuity not included. Trips Incentives reserves the right to substitute when necessary. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Must be used in one visit. No cash value. This offer is done through TRIPS INCENTIVES and NOT the hotels. Terms of service: https://www.tripsincentives.com/terms/lv-3-2-ntpr.html. Any questions or comments should be directed to Trips Incentives. For more information please contact (800) 268-5856 x 3.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
In 1899 Charles Fey invented a slot machine named the Liberty Bell. His version became the model for all modern slots machines to follow.