- Option 1: $13.75 for 2-hour boat tour for one ($27.50 value)
- Option 2: $27.50 for 2-hour boat tour for two ($55 value)
- Option 3: $55 for 2-hour boat tour for four ($110 value)
- Valid for the 12:30 p.m. tour only
- Known as "the most beautiful mile of waterway in the world"
- Gorgeous homes, bald eagles, alligators and more
- Promotion Expires January 26, 2014
Anchors away! DealChicken's found a great deal from Rusty Anchor Tours. This isn't just a boat ride. It's a 2-hour tour through the Dora Canal, formerly called the Elfin River, often described as the most beautiful mile of waterway in the world. Things you could see include numerous bird species, alligators, turtles, otters, hundred-year-old cypress trees, raccoons, snakes, bald eagles and more. And with Rusty Anchor's tour options, you can view these wonders with friends or family and be a sightseeing superstar.
You don't stay in business for 20 years unless you provide great value. Rusty Anchor Tours, located at Lake Dora in Mount Dora, has been offering boat tours for 30 years. The company does Dora Canal tours, sunset tours, shoreline tours and lake exploration. Call to reserve.
$13.75 for 2-hour boat tour for one ($27.50 value)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase one for self and two as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per person, per visit. Must make reservation, subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation policy. No cash value or cash back. Gratuity not included and should be based on original price before discount. Tax included. Entire voucher value must be used in one visit. Merchant will abide by state gift certificate laws. Cannot combine with other offers, discounts or promotions. Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase. Valid only for the 12:30 p.m. tour. Minimum of 6 passengers is required for tour.
$27.50 for 2-hour boat tour for two ($55 value)
The legend of pirate Jose Casper is celebrated each year in The Gasparilla Pirate Festival.