- $15 for two $15 vouchers to spend toward food and drink ($30 value)
- Cold daiquiris, great food, awesome service
- The BEST live entertainment around
- Valid at Blind Pass/St. Pete Beach and the Madeira Beach location
- Promotion Expires October 26, 2013
Nestled in the Gulf of Mexico at beautiful blind pass inlet, lies a deliciously cool oasis of tasty adult beverages, live music, and killer beach food that await your tingling taste buds. For just $15, enjoy twice the temptation from the Daiquiri Shak, which features a sprawling menu of more than 30 delicious daiquiri flavors, and a variety of fresh seafood, specialty sandwiches, salads, wraps, and big whoppin’ burgers. The combination of a fun tropical style bar & grill plus efficient, friendly guest service has created a one of a kind experience for the whole family.
Jeremy Runo and his cast and crew aim to please the beach-going public with frosty treats loaded with rum and other tasty elixirs, as well as offering the best live entertainment six days a week. Be sure to check out their Madeira Beach location, the deck is open 11 a.m. - 2 a.m. Sunday - Thursday and 11 a.m. - 3 a.m. Friday and Saturday. They also have great food, live music and fun for all ages. Tank up on a good time before you hit the sand, without gettin' in that car.
$15 for two $15 vouchers to spend toward food and drink at the Daiquiri Shak ($30 value)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Limit one per person, may purchase two additional as gifts. Limit one $15 voucher per group, per day. Dine in only. Not valid on merchandise, special events or happy hour pricing. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Voucher valid for redemption 24 hours after purchase.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Jennings Cox, an American mining engineer, created the daiquiri while in Cuba on the Daiquiri beach.