- $79 for an all-inclusive 4-hour guided kayak fishing adventure for two people ($175 value)
- Call to schedule your adventure in advance
- Must be 12 years or older
- Located at Sun Bay South
- No experience necessary!
- Promotion Expires November 15, 2013
DealChicken loves a fishing adventure, and you'll love this deal from Flatmasters Fishing Adventures on a four-hour kayak fishing adventure for two. The all-inclusive package includes kayaks, safety equipment, light tackle, rods and reels, artificial or live bait, the expertise of a Flatmasters' guide, photos of your catch and great memories. Come prepared with sunscreen, a Florida saltwater fishing license, towel, snacks, beverages and dry clothes (just in case). Because this deal's for two, you'll become a fishing legend to at least one person regardless of what you catch.
Captain Charles Davis has been fishing the West Coast of Florida in shore and near shore for more than 15 years. In 2009, he decided to share his expertise by starting Flatmasters Fishing Adventures. With Flatmasters, you'll get more than just fish-you'll also get Captain Charles' knowledge and expertise.
$79 for an all-inclusive 4-hour guided kayak fishing adventure for two people ($175 value)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase two for self and one as a gift. Must schedule appointment, subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 12 years or older unless child has experience with a kayak. Single tandem kayak has weight limit Of 350 lbs. Must sign waiver at location. Valid only for option purchased. No cash value or cash back. Gratuity not included and should be based on original price before discount. Tax not included. Entire voucher value must be used in one visit. Merchant will abide by state gift certificate laws. Cannot combine with other offers, discounts or promotions. Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
"Kayaking and canoeing are also known as paddling," according to Wikipedia.org.