- $10 buys $20 worth of food and drink
- Four locations in the Tampa Bay area
- Dine-in only
- Not valid for happy hour
- Open seven days; late on weekends
- Promotion Expires June 4, 2013
DealChicken knows firsthand that feeding a big brood on a budget isn’t easy—and pleasing everyone’s palate with the same menu can be even trickier. So he’s flying over to Square 1 Burgers & Bar for this week’s make-everyone-happy meal with half-price soups, salads, appetizers, sliders, drinks, shakes, desserts, speciality drinks and beer, and of course, burgers. With 27 different burger options, including Kobe, buffalo, turkey, portobello mushroom, vegan and duck, as well as a kids’ menu, the whole gang is sure to find at least one mouthwatering choice—not to mention desserts like red velvet cheesecake and zepps. As for DealChicken, he’s got his eye on one of the spiked milkshakes; now everyone is indeed happy!
Square 1 Burgers & Bar has been tempting the Tampa Bay area with amazing burgers and more since 2006. Today's deal is valid at the original Tampa store, two Sarasota locations and the newest Square 1 in Brandon. The eateries offer outdoor seating, takeout, a kid's menu and happy hour daily until 6 p.m. Awesome.
$10 for $20 worth of food and drink
- Purchase limit one per person, may purchase two additional as gifts. Limit one per table, per day. Dine-in only. Voucher must be redeemed at location selected during purchase. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax and gratuity. Add gratuity on pre-discounted amount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Not valid on happy hour pricing. Voucher valid for redemption 24 hours after purchase.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Longing for his burger restaurant of past in Norman, Oklahoma in 1964, Bill Shumate and his partner Joanie Corneil opened Square One in Tampa, Florida in 2006. Currently there are five locations on the west coast of Florida.