- $12.50 for $25 worth of food and drink
- Not valid on Holidays or Happy Hour
- Dine in Only
- Promotion Expires May 21, 2013
DealChicken loves the country life, but he also enjoys going downtown. When in St. Pete, that means heading for Crowley’s Downtown Bar & Grill. Crowley’s has a wide variety of beverages, including hard ciders, ales, stouts and lagers. The tasty menu includes appetizers, sandwiches and delicious entrees. A separate menu is available for the “wee lads and lassies.” Want more? Save room for the restaurant’s desserts. Crowley’s also serves a hearty breakfast on Saturdays and Sundays. Right now, deal-shoppers can enjoy a day or night at Crowley’s and save 50%. Spend only $12.50 and get $25 worth of food and drinks. That is definitely a deal to stand up and cluck about!
Dennis and Alice Crowley own and operate Crowley's Downtown Bar & Grill, and they provide a full schedule of fun events throughout the week, including Monday Night Football, Tuesday Night Trivia, Hump Day Happy Hour, Adult Trivia Thursdays and College Football Saturdays.
$12.50 for $25 worth of food and drinks at Crowley's downtown in St. Petersburg, FL
- Not Valid on Holidays, St. Patrick's Day or Special Events. 1 voucher per table/group/visit/day. Not valid with other offers,specials, promotions or Happy Hour Pricing. No Cash Value. Tip on full, non discounted total. Dine In only. Not valid on retail merchandise. Must be used in one visit. Not valid tax and gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Voucher valid for redemption 24 hours after purchase.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Hump Day Happy Hour is Crowley’s way of celebrating the middle of the week. The phrase “hump day” is slang in American culture and generally refers to the idea that work is a like a proverbial hill that must be climbed. Wednesday is seen as the peak, or hump.