• $15 for $30 worth of food and drinks
• Hand-crafted microbrews; good on Growlers
• Dine-in only
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 3, 2013
Although the second day is traditionally filled with two turtledoves, a little birdie told us you'd be more interested in today's deal from Tampa Bay Brewing Company. Head in for handcrafted microbrews, such as Old Elephant Foot, Midnight Crossing Black, One Night Stand Pale Ale, and more. Nine house beers are always on tap. Even the food takes advantage of the brew, with appetizers like cheese and ale dip, cider wings and True Blonde hummus. Lunches include Cuban sandwiches and Small Iron Rat Stout Shepherd's Pie. The dinner menu features Stout Sherry Shrimp Alfredo, Chile Roja Bison Burger, Asian Salmon Salad and other intriguing items.
Located in Centro, this is Ybor City's only microbrewery. They recently installed two 40-barrel fermenters and one brite tank! Hours are Mondays-Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m., Fridays-Saturday from 11 am. to midnight, and Sundays from noon to 11 p.m.
$15 for $30 towards hand-crafted microbrews and food at Tampa Bay Brewing Company
- Limit one per person, may purchase two additional as gifts. Limit one voucher per table, per visit. Dine in only. Valid on Growlers. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Add gratuity based on amount prior to discount. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Voucher not valid on happy hour pricing or merchandise. Vouchers can be redeemed 24 hours after purchase.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Did you know that 12 out of the 16 brewing tanks at Tampa Bay Brewing Company were once used in England at Bass Ale Brewery?