• Spend $50 to get $100 to use toward fine, contemporary jewelry
• Open Tuesday through Sunday for the holidays
• Makes a unique gift
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 2, 2013
If you love unique jewelry—or know someone who does—then a trip to the brand new, New York-style boutique, Baubles and Bubbles, is a must. And today's deal is custom made for you. With this deal you get $100 to apply toward any piece in the shop, and pay just $50! You'll find pieces for both men and women from designers like Elyssa Bass, K.C. Designs and Silver Stars. Recently DealChicken saw gorgeous ruby and turquoise drop earrings, a stunning filigree pendant and an intriguing coil snake bracelet. Getting engaged? The engagement rings are exquisitely stunning. You need to see these pieces!
Baubles and Bubbles just opened this past July, offering contemporary jewelry in a no-pressure boutique that's as striking as its pieces. Come see for yourself, on Central Avenue in the heart of downtown St. Pete.
$50 for $100 towards unique jewlery from Baubles & Bubbles
- Limit one per person, may purchase one additional as gift. Limit one voucher per person, per day. Must present ID with voucher to redeem. Entire voucher must be used in one visit. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. Must be used in one visit. Tax and gratuity no included. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon, promotion or on sale priced items. Vouchers can be redeemed 24 hours after purchase.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Owner, Erik Carroll, comes to St. Petersburg with 20 years of expertise in the jewelry industry in New York. His vision is the determination to bring downtown St. Pete what it has never had in jewelry.