• $12.50 for $25 worth of food and drinks
• Intimate private dining experience
• Valid for dine-in, Monday-Friday after 6 p.m. only
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 19, 2013
The roaring '20s have come and gone, but their spirit is alive and well at Ciro’s Speakeasy and Supper Club. Touted as “the closest thing to an authentic speakeasy you’ll ever find,” Ciro's promises all the elusive excitement of a bygone era, right here in a great SoHo location (A.K.A. South Howard Ave). Don your flapper dresses and double-breasted vests in preparation for an intimate private dining room (couches lined with three walls and a privacy curtain), cocktails laced with lavender and honey, and steaks accented with ingredients you’d never guess. It’ll be a night to remember, but you had best try to forget, because what happens at this speakeasy ought not to be spoke of ... if you know what’s good for you, that is.
Ciro's opened its doors (to password holders) in September 2010, but they say this Tampa speakeasy is seriously stuck in the 1920s-and we mean this in the very best way possible.
$12.50 for $25 worth of fine cuisine and cocktails
- Limit one per person, may purchase one additional as gift. One voucher per table, per visit. Valid for dine-in after 6 p.m. Monday-Friday only. Reservation required, subject to availability. Proper attire required. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Must be used in one visit. No cash value. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Please add gratuity based on amount prior to discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion, including happy hour pricing.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
You'll need the password to get into this 1920s-era speakeasy. Call 813-251-0022 to be lucky enough to receive a password. Then, walk down the alley, knock on the door, be password-ready, and prepare for an unforgettable evening.