• $12.50 for $25 worth of food and beverages
• Latin American influenced menu
• Menu designed by award-winning chef
• Valid Monday-Friday
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 12, 2013
Escape to Rio de Janeiro for a tasty retreat without even leaving South Tampa. The Samba Room is offering its menu items for 50% off regular price. Experience this new destination located in the former “Ceviche” on SoHo. Award-winning chef Felica Lacalle designed this new menu that features an updated fusion of traditional and inspired, including fresh seafood, spiced rums, grilled meats, exotic fruits and rare spices.
Samba Room is located on South Howard Avenue. Hours are 4 p.m.-1 a.m. Monday through Saturday and 10 a.m.-10 p.m. Sunday. Enjoy this fun and music filled Latin cafe where Bossa Nova dance rhythms carry mango-infused aromas through a palm-tree accented courtyard and a sleek, high-energy cocktail bar area.
$12.50 for $25 worth of food and drink at Samba Room
- Limit one per person, may purchase two additional as gifts. Limit one voucher per table, per visit. Dine-in only. Reservations recommended. Valid Monday-Friday only. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Please add gratuity based on amount prior to discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion including happy hour pricing. Voucher valid for redemption 24 hours after purchase.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Samba Room's chef Felica Lacalle began her career at locally and internationally-known Bern's Steak House as a hostess. Years of education and practice has led her to take on South Tampa's new Samba Room.