• $35 for a 2-day admission for the Eco Adventure Challenge
• May be used over nonconsecutive days
• Kids' activities, too!
• PROMOTION EXPIRES April 9, 2013
When DealChicken wants to soar like the eagles, zip lines like those used at Nature's Boot Camp are a fun way to experience that feeling. Whether you want to slog through the mud or stay high and dry on the obstacle course, you’ll be getting in shape while having fun. Pay $35 for two energy-packed days (usually $70), and you'll have access to obstacle course instruction and orientation, safety spotter(s), unlimited runs for the day, optional mud run and zip lines. For tough nuts or fitness wannabes, Nature's Boot Camp provides a place to practice for local races such as the Tough Mudder and Spartan Race.
Nature's Boot Camp is 'where fitness meets nature.' It's a different way to work out or have an energizing group experience. Owner/founder John Blaeser says that with the course constantly evolving, visitors can expect new and exciting challenges any time they stop by.
$35 for a two-day pass for an Eco Adventure Challenge at Nature's Boot Camp ($70 value)
- Limit one per person, may purchase one additional as a gift. Limit one voucher per person, per day. Must sign waiver. Must schedule in advance for initial outing. 24-hour cancellation policy. May be used over consecutive or nonconsecutive days. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. Tax and gratuity not included. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The popular "zip-line" also has several other names not typically used in the U.S. Some of those include "foefie slide," flying fox" and "zip wire."