• $15 for $30 worth of hibachi, sushi and beverages
• Offers authentic Japanese dining and cuisine
• Valid after 6 p.m. only
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 7, 2013
Why would you travel to the Far East to enjoy classic Japanese cuisine? There’s a place in Tampa where you can try Japanese dishes such as sushi and hibachi—and at half-price. At Oishi Japanese Sushi and Steakhouse, you can order hibachi, sushi and beverages. This is a $30 value for only $15. Also, after your meal, save your receipt to get a free appetizer or drink up to $5 on your second visit.
Oishi Japanese Sushi and Steakhouse is located in Tampa's Channelside district on the water. The daily hours of operation for lunch are 11:30 a.m.-2:15 p.m. and dinner 2:30-11 p.m. The restaurant also serves tempura, sashimi, donburi, katsu and much more.
$15 for $30 worth of hibachi, sushi and beverages
- Limit two per person, may purchase two additional as gifts. Voucher valid after 6 p.m. only. One voucher per table, per day. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Please add gratuity based on amount prior to discount. Must be used in one visit. No cash value. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon, promotion or happy hour pricing. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. After meal save receipt to get a free appetizer or drink up to $5.00 on a second visit. Voucher valid for redemption 24 hours after purchase.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
"Oishii" generally translates to "delicious." Sure, there's an extra 'i' in the word, but there's an extra ‘delicious' in the restaurant!