• $12.50 for $25 worth of fine food, wine or brunch selections in the wine bar
• Full kitchen menu to complement its great wine selection
• Located on MacDill Avenue in South Tampa
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 22, 2013
The DealChicken knows you’ve got a beak for a great bouquet, when it comes to wine, that is. Come into Cru Cellars to savor the fruit of the vine (and some gourmet snacks on the side) for half-off. Try one of their 25 wines by the glass, like the Laurona blend from Spain (“smoke, leather, dark fruits”) or the Buehler Chardonnay from California (“pineapple, tropical fruits, graham cracker and cream”). Pair your wine with a farmer’s platter (choose your own cheese, meats and extras) or a plate to share, like the roasted bone marrow with roasted garlic.
Owned by Jennifer Bingham, Cru Cellars also sells bottles of wine you can take home with you from boutique growers all over the world. The wine bar is not open Monday, but open Tuesday through Saturday, noon to 10 p.m. Brunch is served Saturday through Sunday, 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
$12.50 for $25 toward fine food, wine or brunch selections in the wine bar
- Limit two per person, may per two additional as gifts. Limit one voucher per group, per visit. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. Not valid on tax and gratuity. Please add gratuity based on amount prior to discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Not valid on happy-hour pricing. Not valid on retail. Non-transferable.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Did you know that wine is believed to have been around since the 6th millennium BC?