• Pay just $15 for two $15 vouchers toward food and drink ($30 value)
• Limit one $15 voucher per visit
• Open Wednesday through Sunday, for lunch and dinner
• Features live blues and jazz entertainment
• PROMOTION EXPIRES January 18, 2013
In DealChicken's opinion, it doesn't get much more delicious than a 50% off bargain - unless, of course, it's a half off deal on tasty Southern fare, with live music to boot. Take advantage of this special offer from Blues Ship Cafe, and receive $30 in vouchers for just $15, good for their entire menu. Whether you're in the mood for Cajun shrimp scampi, gumbo with cornbread or a burger and fries, enjoy a variety of southern favorites while taking in some live jazz and blues music. Yum!
Located just east of downtown Tampa in Ybor City, the Blues Ship Cafe has been serving up lunch, dinner and live music since 1990. Of their menu of traditional southern and comfort foods, customer favorites include smoked BBQ ribs, steaks and fried chicken dishes.
$15 for two $15 vouchers toward food and drink at Blues Ship Cafe
- Limit one per person, may purchase one additional as a gift. Limit one $15 voucher per table, per visit. Dine-in only. Reservation suggested. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Not valid on tax or gratuity. No cash value. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Not valid on holidays. Voucher valid for redemption 24 hours after purchase.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The term, "the blues," is said to have come from blue indigo. When an individual passed away in West African societies, the mourners' garments would be dyed in blue.