• $20 buys one bottle of red or white Italian house wine and two appetizers ($40 value)
• Serving lunch Tuesday – Saturday and dinner Wednesday – Saturday
• Please make a reservation for a weekend visit
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 13, 2013
A glass -- or two, or three -- of wine and a plate of appetizers is one of DealChicken's favorite ways to unwind after a long day scratching up the best deals. Today he invites you to try it yourself with this half-price deal from Moscatos Bella Cucina. Choose a bottle of either red or white house wine and two appetizers to start out your dining experience at Moscatos. You won't be disappointed when you stay and order one of their delicious entrée dishes, pizza or other menu item. Bill a.k.a. ‘ignazio”, co-owner and chef, makes everything in-house from scratch in the traditional Italian way as taught to him by his grandma. DealChicken says the Sfiogatelle for dessert is worth the wait!
Bill and Yolanda, the husband and wife co-owners, have been keeping Tampa Bay area bellies well-satisfied since 2010. In addition to home-made Italian meals, they offer live music most weekends. Find them in the heart of St. Pete on Central Avenue in their casually elegant atmosphere where you will feel like one of the family! Reservations on weekends definitely recommended.
$20 for a bottle of red or white Italian house wine & 2 appetizers ($40 value)
- Limit one per person, may purchase one additional as a gift. Reservation required if redeeming on a Friday or Saturday; subject to availability. Limit one voucher per group, per day. Voucher is not transferable to other menu items. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. Not valid on tax and gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon, promotion or happy hour pricing. Voucher valid for redemption 24 hours after purchase.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Moscatos Bella Cucina has a true "family-feel." Owner Bill makes everything, from the pasta to the bread, from scratch. His recipes were taught to him by his Italian grandmother.