• $10 for $20 worth of used, rare and out-of-print books
• Must be used in one visit
• Open Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Saturday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 25, 2013
Books have long provided people with a way to travel to distant and exotic worlds. Imagined excursions are already much less costly than traditional travel, and today you can bank extra mental miles with 50% off at Old Tampa Book Company. This local shop means business when it comes to books, with more than 40,000 used books stacked far and wide, quite literally spilling out of the store onto sidewalk sale carts (they can even be found in the bathroom!). The vast inventory includes rare, collectible and out-of-print titles, so get ready to do some digging.
Established in 1995, Old Tampa Book Company is owned and operated by David Brown and his wife Ellen. You'll find this well-stocked shop in Tampa's downtown business district.
$10 for $20 worth of books at Old Tampa Book Company
- Limit one per person, may purchase one additional as a gift. Entire voucher must be used in one visit. No cash value. No cash back. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Tax not included. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Voucher valid for redemption 24 hours after purchase.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Brown's collection in his store upon opening was an impressive 2,000 books. Today his location boasts an astounding 40,000 books.