• $10 for $20 worth of food and drink
• Serves authentic Cantonese Chinese cuisine
• Valid at both locations
• Offer valid Monday to Friday for dine-in only
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 15, 2013
Who doesn’t love Asian cuisine, especially Chinese food? Just think of it: sweet and sour chicken, black pepper pork chop and house lo mein. DealChicken is just salivating thinking about it. At Yummy House, you can order $20 worth of food and drink for only $10 — that’s a 50% savings. Enjoy the authentic aroma and taste of what this Cantonese establishment has to offer. Today’s deal is good for weekdays and applies to dine-in, but remember to call in advance to confirm availability.
Yummy House has two locations in Tampa: one on Hillsborough Avenue and another on Waters Avenue. It is owned and operated by John Zhao, and is open for lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 a.m. and for dinner from 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
$10 for $20 worth of food and drink at Yummy House - 2 Locations Hillsborough Ave & Waters Ave
- Valid at both locations: Hillsborough Avenue and Waters Avenue. Limit two per person, may purchase two additional as gifts. Limit one voucher per person, per table, per visit. Valid Monday-Friday for dine-in only. Please call ahead for dinner availability. Entire voucher must be used in one visit. No cash value. No cash back. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Not valid on happy hour pricing. Voucher valid for redemption 24 hours after purchase.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The delicacy of Cantonese food stems from southern China. This is just one of many authentic Chinese cuisines that Yummy House serves.