- $89 for a zip-lining adventure for two ($178 value)
- 3-hour adventure with 7 zip-lines
- 2-person minimum
- 70 lb. weight minimum, 250 lb. maximum
- Must sign waiver
- Promotion Expires September 24, 2013
DealChicken can't fly. But he's okay with that. Because any time he feels like getting out of the nest, he can hop on a zip-line and soar like an eagle. Today's deal gives you and a friend a zippy aerial adventure from Adventures Unlimited, where you both can experience an incredible bird's eye view of the forest and streams of Coldwater Creek for just $89. With the Taste of the Tours zip-lining adventure, you'll glide over white sandbars, flowing streams, and verdant forests. This offers an exciting ecological adventure, and a rare opportunity to experience the world from new heights, all at a down-to-earth price. Ready for takeoff?
Adventures Unlimited offers canoe, kayak, and tubing trips, as well as ropes course adventures and zip-lining. Located in Milton, the grounds also encompass 88 wooded acres of the the finest family camping and recreation facilities on the Gulf Coast with many cozy cabins to rent on extended adventures. From weddings to company events, Adventures Unlimited is your single source for fun, excitement, and an invigorating outdoor experience.
$89 for a zip-lining adventure for two at Adventures Unlimited
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Purchase limit is 1 per person. May purchase up to 2 additional gifts. Reservation required, subject to availability. 48-hour cancellation notice required. 70 lb. weight minimum and 250 lb. weight maximum. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather conditions. Non-transferable. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. No cash back. Tax not included. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Deal valid 24 hours after purchase.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Adventures Unlimited began with two canoes on top of a 1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass, then expanded to 30 canoes and a 1972 GMC pickup (affectionately known as "Old Blue"). There are now 250 canoes, 90 kayaks and 500+ tubes. And that's just for water fun!