- New customers only
- Includes 30-minute chocolate scrub facial, makeup design, shampoo and blow dry, Chakra experience and tea plus complimentary, special-edition, travel hand refresh lotion
- Package good for 2 people
- By appointment only
- May be used Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday only
- Promotion Expires May 10, 2013
Whenever DealChicken wants to blow off steam, he flies the coop with his bestie to hunt worms, preen and generally rooster it up, but he knows it’s different for chicks. That’s why he’s hatched a deal with So Pure Salon & Spa so you and your favorite girlfriend can primp and prettify to your hearts’ content without emptying your purses. For just $110 (or $55 each if you go splitsies), you and your gal-pal can treat yourselves to the most indulgent girls’ night out ever, starting with a half-hour chocolate scrub facial and soothing cup of tea. Next, one of So Pure’s experts will customize a gorgeous new makeup look for each of you then a stylist will wash and blow-dry your locks ‘til they’re sleek and Instagram-smooth. Finish up with a relaxing Chakra experience so you both feel centered and ready to take on the world. So Pure will even send you on your way with a handy travel-size lotion, guaranteeing you and your BFF look and feel like VIPs!
So Pure Salon & Spa is located in Market Square off of Thomasville Road at 1410 Market Street. They are the area's largest Aveda specialist, offering expert hair care, facials, massages to a discerning clientele.
$110 for a girls' night out Valentine's total spa experience
- Limit 1 per person, may be 1 additional as a gift. New clients only. Valid for up to two people only. Appointment required, subject to availability with new talent/stylists only. Appointments valid Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday only. 24-hour cancellation policy. Tax and gratuity not included; please tip on pre discount price. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. No cash value. Cannot be combined with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The smell of chocolate increases theta brain waves, which cause relaxation. Sweet!