• Zip line adventure for two people $89 (worth $178)
• 70lb. Minimum weight; 250lb. Maximum
• Must make reservations; 48-hr cancellation policy
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 31, 2013
DealChicken can't fly. But he's okay with that. Because any time he feels like getting out of the nest, he can hop on a zip line and soar like an eagle. Today's deal gives you a zippy aerial adventure from Adventures Unlimited, where you can experience an incredible bird's eye view of the forest and streams of Coldwater Creek for just $89. With Adventures Unlimited, you'll glide over white sandbars, flowing streams, and verdant forests. This offers an exciting ecological adventure, and a rare opportunity to experience the world from new heights, all at a down-to-earth price. Ready for takeoff?
Adventures Unlimited offers canoe, kayak, and tubing trips, as well as ropes course adventures and zip lining. Located in Milton, the grounds also encompass 88 wooded acres of the the finest family camping and recreation facilities on the Gulf Coast with many cozy cabins to rent on extended adventures. From weddings to company events, Adventures Unlimited is your single source for fun, excitement, and an invigorating outdoor experience.
50% off zip lining adventure for 2 at Adventures Unlimited
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per person per visit. Must make reservations; 48-hour cancellation notice. 70lb. weight minimum and 250lb weight maximum. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather. 2 person minimum to book. Non-transferable. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Adventures Unlimited began with two canoes on top of a 1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass, then expanded to 30 canoes and a 1972 GMC pickup (affectionately known as "Old Blue"). There are now 250 canoes, 90 kayaks, 500+ tubes. And that's just for water fun!