- $15 for $30 worth of food and drink
- Split into 3 $10 vouchers
- From-scratch Southern-style cuisine
- Located in St. Peters
- Promotion Expires July 10, 2013
Three French hens might sound like a fancy gift, but let’s face it… it may be French, but it’s still chickens. Wouldn’t your loved ones prefer Hatfield & McCoy's? The Hatfield’s and McCoy's sure know how to hold a grudge, but despite their feudin' there’s no argument when it comes to food. Both families love country cooking and that's what you can expect when you dine at Hatfield’s & McCoy’s Southern Style restaurant. If you're looking for a gift idea that’s sure to please almost anyone on your list, this is it. Save half-off all the tasty menu items including catfish, chicken, barbecue ribs, smoked brisket, fresh vegetables, fluffy biscuits and heavenly pies, cobblers and cheesecakes.
Hatfield's and McCoy's Southern Style has been a family favorite since it opened in 1987. Hours are 11:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Monday, 11:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday, 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. Friday and Saturday and noon to 9 p.m. Sunday.
$15 for $30 worth of Southern style food at Hatfield & McCoy's--Split into 3 $10 vouchers
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must use each voucher separately.Each separate voucher must be used in full. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Dine-in only. May buy one per person and two as a gift. One voucher per party, table, couple and visit. Cash refunds may be given up to 14 days after purchase date. See Terms of Service for additional refund details. Voucher is valid 24 hours after purchase. Please bring in printed voucher, mobile phones will not be accepted.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The world-record catch for a blue catfish is 124 lbs., and it was caught in the Mississippi River on May 22, 2005.