- $30 worth of food and drink for $15
- Featured on the Food Network's "The Best Thing I Ever Ate"
- Fresh, homemade American cuisine
- Valid for dine-in only and day after purchase at Blue Springs Cafe or Diamond Mineral Springs
- Promotion Expires April 18, 2013
Does a lack of green have you feeling blue? Take comfort in some down-home cooking priced to please nearly any budget. There's plenty on the menu at Blue Springs Cafe to make you smile, including comfort favorites like chicken and mashed potatoes. If you want to try something you truly won't find anywhere else, you'll have to order up a foot-high pie, a specialty that has earned this Highland diner national fame. Blue Springs is open daily 'til 9 p.m., so you'll have plenty of opportunities to use your savings.
Locally owned and operated, Blue Springs Cafe is situated in Highland, about 45 minutes from downtown. They promise great service and delicious American cuisine, and amazing portions for the price. Their famous Foot-Hi Pies come in flavors like banana, chocolate, coconut creme and lemon meringue.
$15 for $30 worth of food and drink (Two $15 vouchers)
- Deal split into two $15 vouchers. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. One certificate per table. Present to server when seated. Dine-in only. Not valid on Holidays. No refunds.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Recently, Blue Springs Cafe was featured on the Food Network's hit show "The Best Thing I Ever Ate". Celebrity chef Kerry Vincent was enthralled by the Foot-Hi Lemon Meringue Pie.