- $35 for enzyme medi-facial ($75 value)
- Service can be upgraded when you schedule your appointment
- By appointment only
- New clients preferred
- Please mention any fruit or dairy allergies or medical conditions when booking
- Promotion Expires March 25, 2013
If you spend any time at all contemplating that your face is teeming with dead skin cells, DealChicken's confident you'll run screaming toward today's deal. Leave those dead cells in the dust with an enzyme medi-facial, which helps break down and dissolve past-their-prime skin cells, leaving you with fresh, polished, vibrant skin. Well-tolerated by almost all skin types, the treatment uses enzymes from fruit sources such as papaya, pineapple, cranberry, pumpkin and tomatoes.
Medical Aesthetics RX offers a host of advanced, medical-grade, results-oriented skin care services provided by a licensed aesthetician with more than 16 years' experience. The company also offers body and facial medical microdermabrasion, enzymatic facials, photo rejuvenation treatment, clinical repair, dermaplaning, lash extensions, lash and brow tinting and more.
$35 for an Enzyme medi-facial at Medical Aesthetics RX
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Service can be upgraded. May buy 1 per person and 1 as gifts.By appointment only, please give 24 hour cancellation notice. New clients only.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
A perfect time to treat yourself to a enzyme medi-facial is before an important event such as a wedding, reunion, or family portraits. The skin glows and looks so fresh.