- $25 for $50 worth of German food
- -or- $10 for $20 worth of German food
- $25 option provided as 2 vouchers to be used on separate visits
- Located in Lafayette Square
- Promotion Expires June 21, 2013
A traditional German meal starts with warm pretzels with sweet mustard for dipping or a steaming bowl of cabbage soup. Next up: entrées such as Wiener schnitzel, made with a juicy veal cutlet and sautéed to perfection, or Roulade, featuring tender pieces of beef and bacon wrapped around a dill pickle. Finally, an apple, cherry, cheese, poppyseed or pecan strudel provides a sweet finish to the meal. Get such a traditional German dining experience at 50% off with today's deal: $10 for $20 worth of food at St. Louis Gast Haus. Or you can opt for multiple visits to the restaurant by spending $25 to get $50 worth of food with the value provided as two $25 vouchers to be used on separate visits.
St. Louis Gast Haus serves all-homemade authentic German food, beer and wine in an equally authentic German atmosphere. The restaurant is open Wednesday through Sunday. The restaurant is located at 1740 Chouteau Avenue, just 5 minutes from downtown St. Louis.
$25 for $50 worth of authentic German cuisine at Gast Haus--Split into 2 vouchers
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Must use each voucher separately. Must use each separate voucher in one visit. One voucher per couple. May buy one per person and three as gifts.
$10 for $20 worth of authentic German cuisine at Gast Haus
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Must be used in full. One voucher per couple. May buy one per person and three as gifts.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Germany is famous for its sausages and variety of breads. Light salads often accompany a meat dish, but noodle salads and potato salads are preferred.