- $20 for $40 worth of food, broken into two $20 vouchers
- -or-$10 for $20 worth of food
- Choose from classic Japanese cuisine, such as sushi and sashimi
- Located in Chesterfield
- Promotion Expires April 23, 2013
DealChicken is an avid user of chopsticks, which is why he flapped his wings in excitement when he came across today's deal to help you experience the best of Japanese culture. At Yakuza Sushi Bar, you can order $40 worth of food for only $20 or eat $20 worth of East Asian cuisine for only $10. Enjoy authentic Japanese sushi and sashimi dishes, such as California, Dragon and Spicy Salmon rolls, all made by the experienced sushi chefs. You also have the choice of bento boxes. Go ahead, head on over to Yakuza Sushi and take a taste of Japan.
Yakuza Sushi Bar in Chesterfield offers takeout and catering and welcomes both walk-ins and reservations. The hours of operation are from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. and 5-10 p.m. Monday and Tuesday; from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. and 5 p.m.-midnight Wednesday through Friday; and from 5 p.m.-midnight Saturdays.
$20 for $40 worth of sushi & more at Yakuza Sushi in Chesterfield- Split into 2 $20 vouchers
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Must use vouchers separately. One voucher per couple, party and table. Must use each separate voucher in one visit. May buy one per person and three as gifts.
$10 for $20 worth of sushi & more at Yakuza Sushi in Chesterfield
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back.Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. One voucher per visit, party, couple and table. Must use voucher in full in one visit. May buy one per person and three as gifts.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
On December 12, 2011, a Japanese restaurant in Russia set the world record for the longest sushi roll by creating a roll that was 8,273 feet long!