• $20 for 3-hour activity night ($40 value)
• Drop off dates and times are 12/14 and 12/21 from 7:30p.m.-10:30p.m. and 12/22 from 5:30p.m.-8:30p.m.
• Session includes structured play-time, food games, gymnastics, activities, drinks, crafts, prizes and a movie
• Families may purchase maximum of 4 deals
• Must pick days ahead of time
• The activity night is named "Shop till you drop, Parents night out"
• PROMOTION EXPIRES December 25, 2012
"Shop 'til you drop" is one of DealChicken's holiday mantras…except when the chicks are in tow and he needs a break. Finish your gift list and shop hassle-free with today's deal: $20 for an activity night at GT Gymnastics. Choose from a selection of dates and hours to drop your children off to play, jump, yell and scream on the trampolines and gym foam pits at GT’s activity night. This structured play time allows adults to shop in peace while kids have a ball!
GT Gymnastics and Cheer believes that children are precious gifts. Their goal is that see that every child is given the same quality of instruction regardless of age or ability. Fun, self-esteem, discipline, physical fitness and character are what's important here. They offer gym and cheer classes to all ages.
$20 for gymnastics activity night with food, games, prizes, movies and more at GT Gymnastics
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. May buy four per person and three as gifts. Activity Dates are: 12/14 and 12/21 from 7:30p - 10:30p and 12/22 from 5:30p - 8:30p. Families may purchase 1 deal per child with a max of 4 deals per family. Must pick a date by calling(636)940-4080.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Nadia Comaneci scored the first perfect 10.0 in gymnastics during the 1976 Olympics in Montreal. Today, scoring has changed and there is no "perfect" score anymore. A good gymnastics routine today will score in the 15.0-17.0 range.